Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SICK :[[


I'm still sick :[[

Yesterday, I felt a bit weird, My back's aching, i can't breathe normally and when i'm inhaling my chest is aching too. I can't concentrate on my studies. I dont know if i can answer the questions in chem Later. I don't wanna fail. AND especially i don't wanna be out in my course. I just found myself crying last night because i can't take the pain. If this will last upto tom. I'll tell my parents about it. Honestly, i'm afraid to have a check up. What if i have a serious sickness? What'll i do? Gahd :[[ Maybe i'm just over reacting :P I should just pray and i'll be ok. I'll be good tom. i bet :))

Sembreak! Yey. our test later will last for only 1 hour. 4 pm - 5 pm. i promise next sem that i'll study well. i should!! I'm loving nursing now. At first, i really don't wanna take that course. My first choice is fine Arts (even if i'm not good in drawing :P) i'm thinking that all things can be learned :)) right? why i didn't take up fine arts? BECAUSE i know to myself that it's not my field. I'm into helping others specially KIDS :) i love kids. I'm planning to take up Medicine (Pedia) after i finish nursing. But i'm still thinking about it. My dormmates are Med. students (Freshmen) they dont sleep, totally. I dont know if i can do it :))) I love sleeping :DD But in God's time, he'll tell me what to do :) I do love God and He loves me too i'm sure on that :) And YOU he loves you too.

After the test later, my girls are planning to watch FAME :) it's all about dancing. I LOVE DANCING. it's like Step up. I dont know the full details yet. :))

-Chemistry's making me Breathless-
-i love USE SOMEBODY by paramore-

No comments:

Post a Comment